Quick is the word we’re looking for lunch meals, but we also want flavor and nutrition. Here’s a fast, healthy recipe that you’ll love and come back to over and over.
Ingredients Serves 4
- 3 tbsp. honey mustard
- 4 pieces crusty bread, thick slices
- 12 oz. roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. Brie, sliced ( rind kept or removed, your call)
- 2 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 4 c. arugula
- 1/2 Vidalia (or other sweet) onion, thinly sliced in rings
- 2 tbsp. fruity extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar (white or regular)
- Spread the honey mustard evenly over the bread.
- Top with the turkey, and Brie. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, nectarine slices, onion, oil, vinegar and salt. Nestle salad attractively on a plate with the sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!