- 4 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 1 med. clove of crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
Place yogurt, garlic, Italian dressing and mayo in a salad serving bowl and blend till smooth.
- 3 c. torn baby romaine
- Add lettuce, cucumber, shallots, olives and 1/2 the dill and toss to coat.
- Portion dressed salad to plates and top with chicken salad and sprinkle with the remainder of the chopped dill.
- 2 c. seeded cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 c. sliced shallot
- 1/2 c. black greek olives
- 1/2 c. green greek olives
- 1/2 c. cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 c. halved mini tomatoes
- 1/2 c. diced fresh dill
- 5 c. chicken salad (dressed)
Serve with peta bread, thick slices of cold ham. Trimbach Pinot Gris Reserve (Alsace. France $) or your favorite Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio .