- 5 c. chicken salad (dressed)
- 1 tbsp. diced fresh Jalapeño peppers
- 1 tbsp. curry
- 18 baby romaine leaves, washed, dried and separated onto a large serving platter
- 1 c. mango, diced
- 1 c. papaya, diced
- 2 c. fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 c. chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise whipped together with
- 2 tbsp. fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup black poppy seeds, optional
Toss the chicken salad, first with the Jalapeño pepper and curry, then with the fruit and nuts. Divide evenly between the lettuce “boats” and top with a drizzle pineapple/curry mayonnaise sauce and sprinkle with poppy seeds if desired.
Perfectly complimented by *Spicy Green Beans (*Add Asian Hot Oil, Soy Sauce and Almond finely diced crumbs to stir fried whole green beans) and brown rice. Or as a salad dinner, serve a whole grain dinner roll and butter along side. Yum!
Pierre Sparr Selection Riesling (Alsace, France $ ) or your favorite Riesling.