White Bean Tapenade
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 -15-oz. can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ c. coarsely chopped olives (your choice)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. chicken stock
- Place ingredients except chicken stock in a food processor and pulse 8 to 10 times.
- Remove lid and scrape sides down sides
- With processor running, add chicken stock in a steady stream until beans process to a spreadable consistency, but not without texture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to 2 days.
Serve Tapenade with baguette, focaccia or crostini. Adding slices of ham, baby arugula and craisins® vinaigrette salad along with a great Zinfandel wine makes this a delicious and satisfying light supper.