Margarita Float Serves 6
The beauty of this Margarita Float is that it is light enough to have two!
- 3 c. double strength lemonade
- 1 /2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Grand Mariner (or orange flavored liqueur)
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 6 oz. Silver Tequila
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- Stir the first three ingredients together in a blender
- Add crushed ice and tequila
- Pulse 3 or 4 times on “frappe”
- Pour into 6 oz. cocktail tumblers (2/3 full)
- Scoop and add a generous scoop of sherbet to each glass
- Add a straw a demitasse spoon and a 1/2 moon of lime and serve.